EXTENSION OF THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEER:-20-03-2019
NOTICE DATED: 20 MARCH 2019.
The last date for submission of applications for recruitment to the post of Civil Engineer in APADCL on contractual basis is extended from 22nd March,2019 to 12th April, 2019.
Click here for Document
RECRUITMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEER:- RECRUITMENT NOTICE NO.1/APADCL/ADMN/.2019,
APADCL require one experienced Civil Engineer in the cadre of General Manager/Executive Director on contractual basis for three years period, which can be extended based on performance and shall be willing to
tour across the State and to work at Vijayawada/Hyderabad. Persons should have minimum experience of 15 years in Airports, Roads and Buildings, Retired officials who fulfil above
criteria may also apply. Remuneration will be based on experience and suitability. Interested persons may send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org, before 22 nd
March, 2019, duly indicating current CTC, expected remuneration and time to join on selection.
The Job responsibilities include the following:-
- Outline project plan for each airport, define deliverables and ensure that each phase of the project is completed within time and budget.
- Coordinate projects implementation and provide stakeholders and senior management with regular progress reports.
- Conceptual Planning, design and project management of infrastructure for Airports, Airport Cities, Aero SEZs, MRO, Aviation Institute, etc., including pre-development activities such as formation of approach
roads, power, water, & drainage facilities up to airport boundaries in respect of all upcoming & existing state Government airports.
- Preparation of work estimates, bid documents/evaluation of bids and getting approvals, bidding, and selection of contractors for various works;
- Obstacle removal in and around sites, liaising with govt. and private agencies, obtaining necy, approvals for the estimates, coordinate with finance wing
for budget requirements for all the infrastructure works,. supervise and monitor all pre-development activities/construction activities post signing of
CA on PPP Projects
- Any other matter that may be assigned by the MD&CEO